Los Angeles, CA – November 13, 2018 – Valorous TV, the all new digital streaming subscription service from Valorous Media, will be an official sponsor of next month’s Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl in Fort Worth, Texas. Valorous CEO Earl Benjamin said “We are thrilled to be part of this annual college tradition which also pays tribute to our great Armed Forces.”
The 16th edition of the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl is set for Saturday, Dec. 22, at 2:30 p.m. (CT)/12:30 p.m. (PT). The game is played at Amon G. Carter Stadium on the campus of Texas Christian University, and is televised nationally on ESPN.
Played in honor of the Armed Forces of the United States, it is the only collegiate football bowl game that has hosted all three U.S. Military Academy football teams – Air Force (2007, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2015), Army (2010, 2017) and Navy (2013, 2016).
The Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl has featured the “armed forces” theme since 2006. Patriotic overtones recognizing all five branches of the service are prevalent throughout the game. Past Armed Forces Bowls have included fanfest adventure areas showcasing armed forces hardware; flyovers; demonstrations by several of the military’s top skydiving teams; custom homes awarded to wounded warriors; on-field induction ceremonies; armed forces bands and honor guards; the annual Great American Patriot Award presented by Armed Forces Insurance; and the annual Armed Forces Merit Award.
Last year’s game saw Army West Point score 14 points in the final 18 seconds to defeat San Diego State, 42-35. It was the second straight Armed Forces Bowl decided in the closing seconds. CBSSports.com has ranked it as the third-best bowl game each of the past two years.
The football contest is one of 14 bowls produced by ESPN Events.
Valorous TV is Home for the Heroes
Valorous TV digital streaming service features over 1500 programs, including the very best in movies, documentaries, series, and news devoted to heroes of today and throughout history, in wars and conflicts, police, first responders, firefighters and citizens with stories of sacrifice and bravery, including new original content exclusive to Valorous TV.
Now on the web (ValorousTV.com), Amazon Fire and Roku, Valorous TV enables viewers to stream the best programming anytime, anywhere and provide viewers with high-quality content that entertains, thrills, and inspires. Television where people can enjoy good programming that matters to them; specially curated movies and news, that at the same time honors America’s great military and civic service.
Subscribe to Valorous TV Today on Your Amazon Fire, Roku or ValorousTV.com
• Enjoy thousands of hours of great films, documentaries and stories focused on the bravery, courage and human sacrifice of men and women everywhere;
• Experience great programs involving world conflicts and wars, from ancient times, the Revolutionary War, Civil War, World Wars and Vietnam to current conflicts and The War on Terror;
• Connect with the latest news and reports directly from The Department of Defense and news sources from around the world;
• Honor America’s great military, police and first responders, as well as citizens stepping up when called upon to meet the test of uncommon valor;
• Experience Valorous TV never-before-seen, original, exclusive programs not available anywhere else, including spectacular re-enactments of historical events with living historians;
• Binge-watch the largest collection of military documentaries anywhere; and
• Give back – Entertain yourself and help others at the same time by knowing that a portion of your subscription goes to a charity for those in need.
Twitter: @ValorousTV Instagram: ValorousTV Facebook: /ValorousTV
About Valorous TV:
We Are Home for The Heroes: An exciting all-new Digital TV Subscription Service focused on bold and brave films, stories and reports of courage and uncommon valor. Great movies, films, documentaries, news, current events, stories, photo galleries, interviews and information from all over the world. Featuring great adventures and conflicts from the Revolutionary War through the Civil War, the great World Wars, and more recent wars and conflicts, as well as foreign wars, and countless tales of individual sacrifice and bravery. Not only during times of war, but all real acts of bravery, struggle, and courage under hardship, including law enforcement, emergency responders, medical personnel, firemen, and just plain ordinary citizens. We might also surprise you with things you never knew, and make you laugh at great comedy classics and stories (yes, heroes can laugh too). So many heroes and so many great stories that will excite you, inspire you, entertain you, and thrill you. It’s about time we have a real TV subscription service that honors and celebrates the good in people with acts of uncommon valor – Valorous TV – join the service today!