Marketing and Social Media Manager
The Marketing and Social Media Manager is a strategic function to support the goals and objectives for the Company and each brand that we represent. This position is responsible for developing and implementing marketing, social media, advertising and public relations initiatives for the company and its various brands which are true to the company’s vision and unique brand positioning. 3- 5 years experience is necessary for this position.
- Develop and Execute Integrated Marketing Strategies and Programs
- Market Research
- C3 Brands
- Film and Television Productions
- Content Library
- Event Planning
- Subscription Video on Demand
- Develop and Coordinate Integrated Marketing Efforts
- Drive organic follower growth & engagement on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
- Swim Platforms: HootSuite, Buffer or similar
- Google Analytics
- Create graphics for social media and websites
- Video: Concept, write, shoot and editing video for social media
- Organic SEO for websites to maintain top rankings
- Design, develop and manage websites, using Adobe Suite
- Develop multi-media presentations for events and trade shows (Keynote, Power Point)
- Create and manage content for corporate, brand and production websites
- Consult with brand clients to enhance their marketing efforts
- Email marketing
- Manage Promotional and PR Campaigns
- Media and Public Relations
- Prepare and Service Press Releases
- Design and Implement Ad Programs
- Traditional / Digital / Social Media / Mobile
- AdWords, Google ads, Facebook ads
- Licensing Publications
- Film and Television Promotions
- Subscription video on demand
Internship – Paid – Full Time
Entertainment company seeking intern. Responsibilities include but not limited to administrative office work, reviewing tapes and film, working with licensing partners, reading scripts and providing office coverage, internet research skills. We are interested in interns who are very good at social media or website design/programming. Must have car and be available to run errands.
Flexible hours/days. We are located in Glendale, CA. Salary is negotiable.
Please send email and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls.