History To Go
A fast, fun, and informative travel/history web series hosted by producer Ted Faye (8, 12-15 minute episodes with 3 episodes in production).
- The Andres Pico Adobe (LA’s second oldest building reputedly haunted and may be hiding a treasure in gold.)
- The Belmont Courthouse (Belmont, Nevada’s remnant of frontier justice in the wild west!
- Wyatt Earps Bar (Is it possible we discovered the bar that belonged to Wyat Earp in a storage shed in Vegas?)
- The Central Nevada Museum (Discover a wild west Boot Hill cemetery and an old iron tank that was home to some Chinese minors.)
- The Beatty Museum (Host Ted Faye meets some interesting visitors at the museum. One of whom worked at the Nevada test site during the era of above-ground testing.)
- Beatty, Nevada – The Happy Burro (Ted invites his friend John Tyson to this little restaurant boasting the best chili in the west.)
- Beatty, Nevada (When Ted and his friend, John Tyson visit an old brothel they find evidence of a haunting.)
- Beatty, Nevada – The Death Valley Nut and Candy Company (has more candy and nuts than any other stop on Highway 95 through Nevada.)
- The Fight of the Century (In Production)
- Gold Rush Family (In Production)
- Mr. Cook’s (In Production)
Program Type: Documentary
Year Released: 2014-2016
Running Time: 12-15 Mins. each